Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beloved, Think it Not Strange Part 2


"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice inasmuch ye (you) are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye (you) may be glad with exceeding joy." - (1 Peter 4:12-13 KJV)

Happy Super and Serene Sunday!!!

I'm back and The Lord won't let me rest until I write part two of this message. As His Holy Spirit is upon me, I must say, God wants me to give you refreshment for your weary soul. And when you are weary, you want to surrender and walk away while everything and everyone gave up on you. Is this resonating with you? If so, then you're reading the right message. I'm so sensitive to God's Spirit that I want His Message to saturate your soul. I desire to please God on resuming with this mission He placed in my heart to do for Him. I don't take my call lightly and I don't play church just to appease others, so they can "like" me. It's not effective and it's not being real. I'm sorry, I don't mean to step on any toes, but I must keep it real, but in a way, where it speaks to your heart and gives you something to reflect on.

My heart is filled with so much joy because the Lord is moving in my life, even though in the natural, my situation appears bleak. But I thank God, I walk by faith and not by sight. I hear the Lord saying, He is looking for those who are willing to commit themselves to Him, and Him alone.

Being faithful to God, even when you slip, wins and woos His Heart for you each and every time. You want to know why? Because when you rely on God, God can't fail you, the way people will fail you. God won't betray you or toss you out once you do things for Him, or even when you fall occasionally. His pure love for you is why you're alive today.

You see, I'm fully committed to God even when situations go south for me.

"Why?" I hear you asking me.

I've come to an absolute conclusion and I have certainty that God will always come to my rescue, in spite of the devil's intentions to make me look bad. In the last post, I've stated I don't find it strange about things that happened to me anymore, because I'm learning that as long as I'm on Jesus' team, I will be lied on, laughed at, misunderstood, and persecuted. But it’s all to the Glory of God.

The year before I gave my life to the Lord, the enemy literally tried to choke me in my sleep when I used to live in my parents' home. I was sleeping with a blanket on. I started suffocating when I felt a strong force around my neck. But I fought back and called on Jesus, in my mind, and the enemy's evil spiritual hands were off my neck. When I woke up, I thought there was a thief in the house. But it was no one there. It was just my sisters who were sound asleep while I stayed awake, feeling terrified. Yes, this is true because Satan saw it coming that I would eventually give my life to God and I would be sold out for Him. And I still am. (Smiling.)

So, the devil is on my case. He knew that I had plans with someone I love dearly and I still have plans with this person because we made a covenant with God, to stick to the plans He has for us. That's why Satan gladly used them, whom were an opened vessel, last year, to get me fired. Satan didn't want me to see my loved ones again, because if I were still working, I would be on vacation right now, seeing my immediate family.

Now looking back, I'm glad God allowed it to happen because I was hurting so bad. I really didn't have time to grieve all the turmoil that happened to my family and to me. God wanted me to commune with Him and get into that secret place in Him. And yes, it is working out for my good. So, God wants to me write for Him, in the meantime, until my change comes. The enemy brought sickness on me last month, because he hates it when I pour out what the Lord wants me to share with you, so you can be set free. Whom the Son sets free, surely he or she is free, indeed.

And despite what the devil concocted for me, in 2011, he didn't win the battle because God has already settled my current situation, and now I'm waiting for the results to come in to fruition. I love how God brings people my way, in a bizarre way, because I know it is God, who is making these wrongs right.

You want to know why God keeps coming my rescue, it's because I really, really love Him and I'm totally committed to Him. He knows how to fill-in voids when I'm lonely, afraid, or hurting. He knows how to comfort me when I call on His Name. As Jesus said in John 14:18 (KJV), "I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you." God has given us a Comforter, which is His Holy Spirit, and His Holy Spirit is what makes intercessions for us, when we don't know what to pray for.

When people deny you and start acting crazy on you, God is there for you.

When people say you can't make it, God says your dreams will come to pass.

When people doubt what God has anointed you to do, He automatically makes His Presence known through His Glory shining brightly in your life.

When people talk junk about you, let them go about their business, for God saw what they did and heard what they said. God is not mocked, and they will reap what they sow. And you can take that to your bank account.

When people focus on making you unhappy because they're unhappy, make yourself scarce from them, all they will do is bring you down and they want you to stay there. But know that God's plan for you will come true, because God doesn't lie, the way people do.

When people are concentrating on crushing your dreams, know their evil schemes will be destroyed, because God will not let your fiery trial take you under.

Don't you find it strange when people are coming against you, and they promise they will always be there for you?

You will come across situations that will make your scratch your head once you're thrown in the metaphorical fire. You will feel the flames turning up higher, as you struggle to hang on to God's Promises for your life.

Beloved, I stopped scratching my head last year and came to the conclusion, that I'm closer to my blessing than I think. That's right. I know I am.

And I'm going to say it again. I don't find it strange anymore when backstabbers betray me.

I don't find it strange anymore when God revealed all the clues He wanted me to see what happened in 2011. And the more I reflect what happened to me, the more it makes sense.

I don't find it strange anymore when God keeps showing me that things are not what they always appear to be.

I don't find it strange anymore when people act up on me with no legitmate reason, and it's because they see God in me.

I don't find it strange anymore when Satan tries to discourage my sisters and abort their dreams, because God will always use me for His Glory to encourage them that they will go on and God will show Himself strong in their lives and mine, too.

I don't find it strange anymore when God shows me about certain folks, who were in my life last year, and what they have done behind my back; and they actually delude themselves to believe they're getting away with what they did to me. Yes, God loves us unconditionally, but I want to be clear, He doesn’t condone wickedness, when evil deeds hurt innocent bystanders.

Beloved, I'm telling you it's all right, because God has already ordered my steps before I entered my mother's womb. God has already set-it-in-motion for my life, for greater and better things to come my way, no matter how long I'm waiting on His Promises to come into fruition. My blessings are delayed, not denied. Your blessings are delayed, not denied. And when I look back, I have never seen God not delivering His Promises to me. When He revealed to me people would apologize to me, back in 2007 and 2008, it came true.

When He told me I would get my apartment through Section 8, yes, beloved, that came true as well. And I'm still living in my home, as we speak!

When He told me and showed me how the woman would betray me in church, and when and where it would take place, back in 2007, yes, beloved, it came true!

When He revealed the mysteries of last year's unnecessary sufferings that was brought in my life, yes, they came true, too, because they happened exactly like God said, and He revealed to me what was in my enemies' hearts. Yes, they hate me so much—they desire to see me fall.

But guess what? I'm still here. And it's truly by the grace of God. Family will turn on you. Friends will walk away. Enemies will always connive diabolical plans to hurt you, but I come to here to tell you that God is on your side. Rejoice and know He's coming to your rescue. Rejoice and know He'll never leave you nor forsake you. Rejoice and know that God is faithful and true. Rejoice and know that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord and they are called according to His Purpose. Beloved, rejoice and know that when God arises, your enemies will scatter! Is there anything too hard for God? He turns the impossible into possible. He knows how to make a way out of no way! When you’re down to your last dime, God always steps-in-on-time!

He knows how to wipe your tears and calm your fears when your back’s against the wall. He knows how to send you assistance when it seems like everyone has forsaken you. He knows how to love you. He makes His Presence known in your life daily, that He's here for you. When you wake up out of bed, you're blessed to see another day. When you can get up and clean for yourself, shower for yourself, put clothes on your back, and even have food to eat, you're blessed. When you receive threatening letters about eviction or shut-off notices, God finds a way to keep you safe and you're still living in the home He blessed you to have.

God is God. He is Alpha and Omega. He is our Redeemer. He is our Healer. He is Sovereign. God will do whatever He wants to, whenever He wants to, because He is God.

So, beloved, the next time you find it strange when things start happening out-of-the-blue, rejoice with exceeding joy to know God is working it out for your good. He's cleaning up situations in your life and He's getting ready to do a new thing in you. Don't be discouraged and don't be dismayed, God is here for you. Behind every dark cloud, there's a silver lining. And when the storm is over, you will see the sun shining. I'm learning to praise God in spite of the frustrations I've endured. I'm learning to be in His Presence through talking to Him daily about everything in my life. I'm learning to lean on my faith, because my human intellect can only carry me so far, but with my faith in God will exceed beyond my wildest dreams, because I dare to believe God even if it sounds crazy. Yes, I believe God. When He says He will make my enemies pay for what they did to me in 2011, oh yes, you best believe vengeance belongs to Him, because He is the ultimate Judge and He has the final say.

In your bitterness, beloved, be honest with Him and don't leave anything out. It's okay to be real with God because He understands you, He knows you, and He cares about you.

Stay away from evil. Don’t get even because they harmed you. It will not benefit anything for your soul. Let God fight your battles for you. When He fights your battles for you, He always comes out victorious.

Delight yourself in God and do good, and He will give you the desires of your heart, when it lines up with His Will for your life.

And finally, after you've done all you can, stand. Stand on His Word. Stand on His Promises. I guarantee you, when God delivers you out of your situation, you'll be extremely satisfied with the results, because He loves you and He truly wants what is best for you.

Prayer: Lord, I give thanks to You because You are God. I know You are Mighty and Able. I trust and know You have already worked out my situation for my good. Lord, deliver me and give me peace, a peace that passes all understanding. Bless me to always be honest with you, no matter how bad my problems offend me. Bless me to overcome this battle with Your help and strengthen me in my time of weakness. For when I am weak, that is when You make me strong in You. I believe by faith it's already done. In Jesus' name, Amen.

May your hearts be encouraged! Continue to fight the good fight of faith! Don't let anyone deter you from pursuing whatever God placed in your heart to do on Earth. Cleave to what is good and have no dealings with evil. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but as long as you have Jesus on your side, you will live your life abundantly above all you can ask or think. And know I love you with the love of Christ. Until next time, be blessed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment