Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leaping Out on Faith

Deuteronomy 31:6, 8, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (NIV)

This is an interesting topic to discuss because most of us are fearing the unknown, especially when we're taken out of our comfort zone. The Lord pressed this upon my heart to write today because I know exactly how you feel, as I’m facing a storm in my life that doesn’t want to pass away.

When I read this scripture, the meaning has spoken volumes earlier today. I believe God wants me to exercise my faith in a mighty way. And I want to encourage you to do the same. Maybe God is getting your attention that He wants you in a different season of your life. Maybe where you were seven months ago or last year is not where God wants you to be. We, as people, always make excuses, “The timing is never right,” or “I don’t have the funds to deliver what I want to see happen in my life.”

And this might hold some truth to what you're feeling. Please know, precious heart, you cannot be moved by what you see. God is watching over you and believe me, He already knows what you’re facing! He has already figured out the solution for you. It’s up to you to be sensitive to discover what it is, in order to enter the next phase of your life.

If you trust and believe that God has you in the palm of His hand, then walk in faith.

When you ask, the answer will be given to you. When you seek, you will find what you’re looking for. And when you knock, yes, the door will be open unto you (See Matt 7:7).

We’re so used to following practical rules that were given to us when we were children. And now that most of us who have grown up, we still try to abide by the same rules.

I’m learning quickly in life, sometimes you have to bend your plans, so that God can step in and give you something better!

I’m a living witness of this because God has come through for me many times and I don’t regret for trusting Him in my dire situations. You’ll learn more about my stories when my e-book How to Overcome Discouragement (When People and Odds are Against You) is published.

Another thing I’m learning especially after the false prophecy of The Apocalypse, is that we can only worry about today, for tomorrow is not promised to us. It’s always good to plan because attaining reachable goals is the key to having a successful life.

I know your path looks dreary right now, but if you adhere to what I’m speaking to you, I promise you, your future is right around the corner for you to walk in it.

It doesn’t matter what people say to you, that your dream can’t happen. Because once God place the desire in your heart of what you want to be, no one can take it away from you. Only you can hinder your progression, if you let it. I hope you won't stand in the way of your destiny either, because so many opportunities will come flying at you, you won’t have enough to receive them all.

The beauty about life is: there is no one way to be successful. There are many avenues to success, we have to be willing to hunt after them and never let go of our dreams.

When you are in solitude, ask yourself, what is it you want to see happen tomorrow, next week, three months, or next year? Write them down and tape it against the wall to remind yourself daily what you want to see occur.

I’m blessed to share this information with you because it is my desire to see that each and every one of you live out your biggest dreams.

As long as you’re alive, you have hope, beloved! You shall live and not die. You shall walk on and know that whatever it is you’re going through, it will work out for your good. Be encouraged, God will not let you fall, He's in control. And that’s for sure!

You have to be bold in these dark times and get what belongs to you. And after you seek what you longed for, then you in turn, have to help someone else. Be available to help your brother and sister who are in need.

For we all are brothers and sisters, and we need each other to survive.

Do not let stubborn pride hinder you from your blessings. Do not let what society say poison you into believing that it’s all about self. It’s a lie and it's farther from the truth. And if you think I’m lying, look at Oprah Winfrey, she is successful because she discovered in order to be where she is, she has to offer something too, without any selfish intent. That’s why she is receiving so many praises for what she has done because people know the real thing when they see it.

And I pray my message to you today is singing a sweet melody to your soul. Walk with your head held high and be a good soldier, and endure your trial with the good fight of faith, and know that if you’re patient, your time to shine will come when you least expect it. And when your destiny happens, the reward will be sweet! Stay encouraged and know you are loved and I wish you nothing but the best. Walk in your destiny; it’s time to see what God has in store for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment