Sunday, May 22, 2011

Looking For A Sign

I'm dedicating this blog to anyone who feels like they have given up on life. Do you ever feel like no one understands you? Do you feel like sometimes people misconstrue your thoughts and breathe out cruelty towards you. I know I have. I will make this clear. I've been dealing with a lot of unfair situations that happened to me lately. I do my best to not complain, for I know it doesn't make my situation any better.

Some people feel they have to be right and know all the answers. Some people feel that once your voice your opinion, you don't count, maybe you're not even human. Some people feel they have to justify themselves because of the error they have made affected your life. Some people believe it's all right to do wrong and get away with it. Boy, they're sadly mistaken.

I look for a sign to show me when it's time to give up and when it's time to let go. I look for a sign when I feel no one sides with me and I see that I will walk alone. I look for a sign where God will tell me, I will be all right. Because no one knows the heartache I've encountered for the last seven to eight months of my life (late 2010 until now).

How do you look for a sign when you need a new opportunity to come knocking at your door? How do you look for a sign when you feel that everyone is against you? How do you look for a sign to know when good things will come your way?

The only and simple solution is: to pray. I'm a living witness that prayer changes things. It's not cliché, it's actually true. Something happens when you pray versus when you don't. Don't you know you move God with your heartfelt prayer? A prayer no one else knows about, but you and God?

God knows each and every one of us and God always uses a sign to get our attention. Whether it's about people, situations, or ourselves. I'm happy God granted me discernment, for discernment is a blessing from God, and only those who are spiritually discerned can value this special gift and not take it lightly when troubles come your way. If people take it as being judgmental and harsh, they sadly don't know that you must be aware of your surroundings--at all times. I'm not talking about being paranoid because you can't live in fear. I get alarmed when a complete stranger invades my personal space and they feel it's all right to do so. I don't feel safe because I don't know what that stranger might do to me.

You see, with your loved ones and friends, it's all right for them to be near you because they know everything about you. True friends and family knows when not to cross a boundary with you and they also know when to let you be.

And that's what I love about God. I always look for His presence to be near me. When I get alone to talk with Him. I know I will be all right because He has everything under control, even though, in the natural realm, it doesn't seem that way right now. I have to ask God to show me a sign and sharpen my senses, so I know and be prepared for what's ahead. When you know what you're dealing with, you can fight it better because you know what you're coming up against.

This blog is making my heart smile. As I look outside my window, the new day begins, I'm excited to know that in spite of what I'm facing, my situation will work out for my good. I'm used to people misjudging me because they don't know any better. So, I pardon their ignorance, but I will not pardon a disrespectful attitude. If you think adding sarcasm or trying to sweeten a comment with a smile is supposed to make a person feel better, you're sadly mistaken.

No one deserves to be insulted or patronized. Just because someone makes a random joke that has nothing to do with you or me, it doesn't mean we have to take everything that is said to us out of context, just to make the other party look bad. I always examine myself daily like God's word said, so I will not be judged of anyone. People can try to judge me, but they can't.

"But let a man (woman) examine himself (herself) ..." 1 Corinthians 11:28. That means we cannot point fingers at anyone else but ourselves.

On the other hand, this is where the other half of this scriptures kicks in when I was talking about no one can judge me. "For if we judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world." 1 Corinthians 11:31-32.

I take my walk with God very seriously and I love the Lord with all my heart. I follow the example of Christ to love everyone as they are. In spite of flaws, what they like or dislike, male, female, gay, or straight. Because if I'm the light of the world, I have to let my light shine, no matter who tries to demean my character. Sometimes I may be the only Jesus they see. And woe unto you for trying to make me look bad. Isaiah Chapter five explains in detail how foolish it is for people to call themselves wise when they speak of foolish things.

Concerning my situation at work, God's Word came to my mind when Isaiah 5:20, 21 states, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and put light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" One thing those who persecuted me fail to realize is, you can't outsmart the all knowing God, who created this beautiful planet called Earth. The awesome God who parted the skies from the oceans. God has already won my battle for me and there is nothing they can do about it because He's God, and He had already decided what to do with those who harmed me in a foolish way. The person who framed me, set me up deliberately to get me in trouble all along. Therefore, I am innocent.  I have nothing to hide. Like I've stated in my note of facebook, you can't get rid of a guilty conscience. I was not myself and this person has brought me out of character. She provoked me to anger. I regret for responding in anger, but at least I did not sin, like God's Word states, and I have not harmed her like some of my coworkers have "claimed." For I am not ashamed to speak the truth and nothing but the truth.Yes, my God is awesome like that. Every person that came against me in the past, they stumbled and fell. And yet, I'm still standing. Even though I'm hiding in my pavilion, I know the Lord heard my cry. And I will see the results soon. For I serve a true living God. You see, I rightly divide the word of truth and I ask God for insight for I am just a mortal. I can't see far ahead the way God can, however, God has given me power to speak life into my day. We must be careful of speaking negative or positive things to each other and to ourselves.

And let this be an encouragement to you. Even if you feel you're not there with God or people say you don't qualify with God, please know that you do! God knows your heart and loves you just the way you are. If you're looking for a sign, God has given you one today through my message of hope. Whatever it is you're feeling, God cares about you. Whenever you're feeling ignored and no one cares about you: God does.

God doesn't sleep or slumber like we do. And none of us will ever understand or know His ways. The way God moves in my life is magnificent because God has never failed me, for I have been serving Him for eight years of my life. Yes, I'm still a young woman with my whole life ahead of me. Please know, that it's not over until God says it's over. He's never lost a case.

May your hearts be encouraged and continue looking for a sign of victory in your life. May your hearts be filled with joy, knowing a better day has already arrived.

2 comments:

  1. "Wow...You Reading my MIND. Once Again Your
    Very Talented...Truthful, Compassionate, On Fire
    For The Lord.

    He Will Help You With Whatever Your Facing.
    THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR ENCOURAGED WRITINGS...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Seneca. It's all to the glory of Him! Thank you for following me and don't forget to tell others who needs encouragement in their darkest hour. I am planning to get my ebook out soon. God say the same. I plan to share so much what the Lord has planted in my heart for He knows the hearts and minds of people who are struggling today! God bless you and keep the faith, Seneca. Your time to shine will come. Just wait on the Lord. I am living proff, He can and will bring you through anything what the devil try to mean evil for your life! Stay blessed, be blessed, because you are blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete