Saturday, June 30, 2012

Be Not Weary ... Victory is Coming!


And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9 KJV)

Happy Super Saturday!

I know the Lord inspired me, once again, to encourage anyone who needs to know that despite your troubles, there's always victory waiting at the end of your tunnel. Believe me, I totally get about feeling left behind, even feeling forgotten while others are carrying on with their lives without a care. But I'm here to tell you that no one is exempt from problems. No one.

Just because someone's situation appears "fine" on the outside, it doesn't mean that the cup he or she is drinking from quenches his or her thirst. You'll be surprised what goes on behind closed doors, when no one is looking. You have every right to be frustrated, if you've been struggling for quite some time. You have every right to feel like you deserve some reward for making some effort in what you do. And this may be true.

But can I go deep about what's going on inside?

Do you feel like throwing in the towel?

Do you feel like escaping from reality?

Do you feel isolated? Afraid? Uncertain?

If so, you're not alone. Sometimes I ask myself, "Why does it seem like the bad guys are always winning?" or "Why is it every time I try to get somewhere in my life, here comes another tragedy?"

There are days when I feel like no one truly cares. There are times when I feel like drowning in my sorrow because of all the agony I've endured within the past year, but somehow, God is sustaining me through it all. I had a lovely prayer with God earlier today. Yes, you can believe I was shedding tears because I wasn't only praying for myself, but also for whom I love dearly.

In spite of the setbacks and disappointments, God managed to make my trials bearable. I love the fact that I can call on Him 24/7. I love the fact He doesn't snicker at me or belittle my feelings. I love the fact that He is available for anyone who calls on Him. He is compassionate to those who call on Him; for something appeals God about those who are in a bind and they feel there is no way out.

But what God reminded me throughout every circumstance I faced, He brought me through and out of them, and also, these situations are temporary—not permanent. I want to be clear, I'm not saying walk around like nothing happened, when you know deep down you're still hurting; for it's not healthy to be in denial. The first step to deliverance is acknowledging your problem is too much to bear.

When we come clean and we carry everything to God in prayer, there's always consolation in return, even when it doesn't seem like nothing is happening right now.

You can be rest assured in knowing that God has already worked it out for you. I pray this is lifting your soul. While I'm still in my dark phase of my life, God is doing something beautiful for me. I'm learning to turn my curses into blessings. Yes, with me losing my job appears to be a curse, but writing to you is my blessing. And if you relate to what I'm saying, I'm glad God's message is resonating with you and I want you to hang in there with me. I know it's difficult and recession is kicking the unemployed left-and-right. But it's also tough on the employed with making money for business.

Times are hard and there are hungry souls out there searching for something more meaningful. You have many out there, who believe all hope is gone because it seems like everything their hands touch turns into dirt.

Beloved, please know God sees and knows your circumstances. He understands and He cares. I know you feel like you're by yourself. But you're not alone. God will never leave you or forsake you. Jobs change. Seasons change. People change. You change. One thing is accurate: God doesn't change!

I love when I can call on Him in my times of distress. And you want to know why? Because when the good times arrive, I'll appreciate them better and treat others how I want to be treated and shower them with God's everlasting compassion. This world is dying in greed, narcissism, treachery, murder, and vanity. All the things God abhors because it ruins our spiritual being.

It really does. These reports we hear on the news bring devastation—not deliverance. The handwriting is on the wall that people are crying for help. They are seeking for something deeper. They want something to fill in their voids. And the only void-filler is Jesus and Jesus alone. In the Bible (read John 4), when people were trashing the Samaritan woman, at the well, because she had five husbands and she was an outcast, Jesus didn't think He was better than her and He didn't look at her track record with men. He did something better. He offered her a drink that would satisfy her forever and she would never thirst again to search for a love she'd been longing for, in what she thought she could find with her fifth husband.

When I pray to God there is a peace that passes all human understanding. There's comfort in knowing that no matter what happens to me, I can count on God. I call on Him whenever I need Him and He is there. And you want to know why? He's got all the love I need and more.

You see, God, in my past experiences, has proven Himself strong to me. And He's still doing it now. Even though it seems like everything is slipping from me, I know He's got me covered.

I love His policy that He will take care of me and He will do the same for you. There are times in our lives when we must learn and know when to pick-and-choose our battles. When our incidents are colossal, that's where God steps in. He knows how to turn travesty into triumph. It doesn't matter what the doctor says about your condition. It doesn't matter if you're losing your job, and it doesn't matter if you’re on the verge of losing your home. I'm telling you today, the God I serve will see you through. Your miracle is on the way and you will receive a breakthrough.

Keep walking in your dark tunnel. Yes, you're walking in your deathly valley, but God is with you. When others turn their backs on you and walk away from you, you best believe God is still with you. When no one sees your tears in the midnight hour, He hears you praying, even if you don't know how to pray. God is your Super Hero. Nobody can turn devastation into joy like God can. Nobody can soothe your doubts and calm your fears like God can. Nobody can give you songs of deliverance and rock-you-in-your-sleep like God can. And it's through Jesus' name, your impossible situations can be solved, because Jesus died for your sins and He wants you to know you don't have to go through it alone anymore.

When people say, "No." God says, "Yes."

When evil seems to trample over your happiness, God will give you joy in your time of sorrow.

When you've been abandoned and mocked, God have been with you the entire time, and it didn't surprise Him that your so-called friends and family have forsaken you. God is your friend. His Love is pure and He won't let you fall when you're hanging at the end of your proverbial cliff.

God is calling you today to surrender your current situation right now. He desires for you to hand it over to Him, for nobody can solve your problems like He can. God wants you to let go and leave your burdens there in His Mighty Hands. He has all power that no other false god can provide. He can hold off the rain, if you ask Him to and He'll do it. He did it for me!

I never forgot when I didn't have an umbrella with me and I was sitting in my cousin's car and I remember her words clearly after I said, "I wish God could hold off the rain for us."

Her snide comment, "Now, Chimere, God doesn't hold the rain for you and me, we're nobody. We're not that special for Him to do it."

Yes, she doesn’t serve the same God like I do, even though our grandmother, may she rest-in-peace, serve the same God I believe in. But I had a triumphant smile on my face to prove her erroneous statement wrong. So, I held my peace and my mind went back to the story of Elijah when God said He wouldn't let it rain. And God didn't let it rain for three years because wicked Ahab (see 1 Kings 16-18) did evil before Him, and it didn't please Him, and plus, Ahab worshiped a false idol named Baal. Ahab was convinced that Elijah's God couldn't do what Baal could do. God wanted to prove that He is the only God who has the final say with everything we face in our lives. There was a severe famine in Samaria and God sent Elijah back for the third year to tell Ahab that it will rain, and God allowed it to rain.

So, I quietly prayed to the Lord that He would hold off the rain until my cousin and I come back from running errands. And as soon as I prayed, God, indeed, stopped the rain and to my cousin's dismay, she was condemned. This is proof right here that God does answer prayers. I know He heard my cry for the past year—and I know He will bring me out. It doesn't matter how terrified I am, but deep down, I still trust Him, even if I don't understand His plan right now.

Oh, my wonderful friends, you must know God is coming to your rescue. He will meet your needs and He will see you through. Please know there is nothing too hard for God. I have a personal relationship with God to tell you this. I know Him for myself and I didn't went by what others told me about Him. My testimonies are here to show you how real He is to me, so you can try Him for yourself. God deals with everyone differently and this is a beautiful thing. He will make your bitter moments better. He will work out what the devil mean for evil and use it for your good.

Trusting God is hard because we only see what's in front of us. Hey, we're mortal, but God is immortal. Is there anything too hard for God? No.

In the midst of my trials, I'm learning to give thanks in every situation because I could be far worse. By God's mercy and grace, He's keeping me. But if you haven't been spared by your situation, know there is hope in your strange land. Victory is coming!

That's right you're reading this correctly. Your victory is just around the corner. God is waiting on you to open the door after He performs the miracle. He wants you to believe with all your heart that the impossible is possible. Give God a try today and I promise you, you will come out a winner!

But if you're facing severe trouble and you can't see your way out, I'm here to pray for you. May this prayer console you and give you hope for a better tomorrow:

Father, with all the troubles I'm facing, it seems like I can't catch a break. I need You to move on my behalf, for I'm afraid and I don't know what tomorrow brings. Lord, I'm releasing all my fears to You right now, in Jesus' name, because I have no one else to turn to. Save me from my troubles! I'm calling on You to provide a way for my loved ones and me. We need hope, real hope that You are sending help our way. Lord, I thank You for performing my miracles in advance and I thank You for answering my prayers. I decree it by faith it is done. Let Your will be done in my life. In Jesus' Name, I pray Amen.

If you believe with your whole heart that God is moving on your behalf, your miracle is here. And if you're still afraid, know that I believe in God for you; and I touch and agree with you that God has already fought your battles for you. Remember: you're already victorious! So, don’t give up don't give in! Your destiny is waiting for you. And if God be for you, who can be against you? Be still and know that He is God. (See Psalms 46:10.)


No comments:

Post a Comment