Friday, June 29, 2012

Only For a Season: God Will Take Care of You


For his (God's) anger endureth but a moment; in his (God's) favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalms 30:5 KJV)

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow thrown in the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little of faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Luke 12:22-34 NIV)

Happy Fantastic Friday!

It's a beautiful day and I'm glad to be alive. It's a blessing to be in the land of the living. God inspired me to write this post today, for many reasons. I won't lie to you; worry comes with the territory of being human. It's a natural response when things are beyond your control. But I want to assure you today that, yes, God will take care of you, no matter how bleak your situation may seem.

Back in Summer 2006, I was worried and frankly, I was behind rent and I was on the verge of being evicted. I was living in a Single Room Occupancy (SRO), at the time, and everything "seemed" dark for me. But while I was in my secret closet with God, He directed me to Luke 12:22-34. He wanted me to grasp something valuable from this message. He wanted me to absorb what the scriptures were saying to me. And I did absorb the message, in a way, that led me to a new level of trust in Him. And sure enough, God did bring me out of my situation in December 2006. I'm learning each day that God is definitely in control, no matter how out-of-control my situation may seem.

Hey, maybe you are facing a similar situation or worse. But I come to tell you today, God knows all about you and He's very much in your business, my dear friend. Know that God will take care of you. Yes, there are some things we can handle within our human limits, but there are some things we need to leave to God and God alone. Easier said than done, right? Right.

I'm learning that when I learn to trust in God, He makes all the scattered pieces come together even when I can only see my present. I'm so glad God sees a promising future for me than I can, because He is God. And there is none like Him. People tell you all these quick fixes that appeal your eyes temporarily, but when the cracks get wider, these worldly suggestions doesn't work anymore. You need something more sustaining for your soul that will get you through the tough times. True Christianity is not popular in these modern times, but I can say for myself, as a living witness for God: His Ways always work. Always.

There are no shortcuts in Him. His Ways are higher than our ways and He knows what works best for us. If we want to know what God wants us to do next, so we can get out of the current rut we're in, this is where Proverbs 3:5,6 comes in. The first step in drawing closer to God is acknowledging this problem is bigger than you and you need His solution.

Next, total surrender. It's okay if we don't have-it-together all the time. Everyone comes to the end of him or herself. That's the great thing about getting to know Jesus as your personal Savior. I don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes and it’s not my intentions, so please forgive me, but many religions say that, "Jesus is just a man." No, He isn't. He outsmarted Satan in death through resurrection, and this was through the Power of God because He is God’s Only Begotten Son, so we’ll have life and not perish. If their philosophies were true, how can they explain Jesus turning water into wine, in the Bible? They can’t! The Hand of God is everywhere. Every thing on Earth has God’s fingerprints stamped all over it, including you and me. Yes, my friend, God is real. Jesus is the only way to get closer to God. He is our advocate to plead our cases to God. Yes, we can get God to change His Mind. God is full of compassion and forgiveness, but let's also remember God is also fair and He does not condone evil in any form. Evil is Satan's specialty.

God wants you to succeed in your life on Earth. He wants you to live out all He placed in you. You are one-of-a-kind.

Believe in the impossible, for with God all things are possible. There's nothing too hard for God. I've been unemployed for a year and I'm starting to wonder what God is doing and why this season in my life is taking so long? Only God knows.

I'm learning He's working on me and smoothing out the kinks in me that is not of Him and depositing His qualities. He's making me better, and wiser, and stronger in Him. I can't depend on me. Every time I do, I fail miserably. One thing is for sure: I can totally depend on God. God is truly amazing in my life. Even though, I'm facing a bitter time in my life, God is still working my current situation for my good.

It may not look like it right now, but He really is working it out for my good. All the people who are against me and they’re not speaking to me, yes, God is working it out.

I’m searching for a job to assist my daily needs. Yes, God is working it out.

My need to be healed from all the hurt I've experienced in 2011, you best believe, He's working it out.

Precious heart, you must claim words of life in your situation. You must say to yourself, "___________ (your name), This is only temporary. My situation isn't permanent. Even though, I'm terrified, but God have something better for me and He's working it out for my good."

This statement right here is putting your faith into action! Claim things into existence before your victory get here. Every passing day, even through my struggles, I'm claiming that everything will be all right. As long as I have God by side, I know He will not fail me. There is no failure in God.

It doesn't matter if you have past mistakes or even current ones, God still loves you and His Arms are open and ready to give you all the loving you need and MORE. He desires to bless you abundantly above all you can ask or think. Most people think about earthly things, but I'm also referring to who you are spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. When we set our hearts on things in Earth, we'll constantly be disappointed, but when we run to God, one thing is for certain, His Word stands forever. There are encouraging scriptures that will always meet your need and will sustain you until your deliverance comes through!

Link up with like-minded people: people who think like you think. Negative and positive don't mix! They have nothing in common. Negative is associated with darkness (evil) and positive is associated with light (God).

If you're not able to pray for yourself, ask God to send you someone who will pray for you, who will actually get a prayer through for you! Don't get someone who says, "Oh, I will pray for you." and he or she doesn't actually do it. Because his or her intentions may not line up with God, and he or she can do you more harm than good. You can feel when someone is really praying for you because you notice things in the natural realm are gradually changing.

Nothing happens overnight in the natural, but in the spiritual realm, your crisis is always changing in heaven. Something about a sincere broken cry moves God, and you want to know why? Because God loves coming to your rescue, He won't let you fall even when others intend for you to slip. And even when the incident occurs, God is still working a blessing in the midst of your turmoil.

You know what gets me through when I'm not sure my daily needs aren't met. I simply rely on Philippians 4:19 KJV: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I make it personal to me like this: "But You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Yes, make it personal, so you can connect with God. This is how you grow closer in Him.

Another scripture that helps make my prayer life effective is relying on Matthew 21:22 KJV: And all things, whatsoever ye (you) shall ask in prayer, believing, ye (you) shall receive.

If you're lacking in faith, it's okay to admit your struggle to God, and be honest! You have to go deep on what caused you to doubt God. I know it will be painful, but it is the only way for your deliverance. That's how God delivered me. I'm not saying you won't have days, because you will have moments. That's what makes us human!

Know that whatever you're facing right now, God is here for you. He has all the solutions to your problems. Lean on Him. If you're not able to pray for yourself, I will be more than gladly to pray for you and with you:

Father, I come to You today, releasing all my cares on You. It seems like no matter which direction I turn, it's one disaster after the next. But Lord, I'm counting on You because I'm out of solutions and I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring for me. I have a hard time trusting and believing in You. Help me to get past my doubts and bless me to rely on you regardless of my situation. I need a breakthrough and I want You to perform miracles in my life daily. Thank you for answering my prayers and meeting my needs in advance, in Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

If you believe in this prayer and you receive your miracle, then it's already done. Be patient and wait to see the salvation of the Lord work it out on your behalf! Know that I love you with the love of Christ and we're in this together. It's a privilege to share you what's going on in my life, to let you know, yes, we, Christians, struggle too, just like anyone, and it's okay to confess it! In order to be strong, you must acknowledge you're weak. And in your weakness, that is where God will make you strong. Keep your head up and don't stop believing for the best in your life. If God be for you, who can be against you? Enjoy your day, beloved, and keep pressing on.


No comments:

Post a Comment