Friday, June 1, 2012

Working Out for Your Good


Happy Fantastic Friday!

As I'm taking a break from brushing up with grammar testing, learning an online course of Cleaning Your Copy (which is helpful, by the way), editing and revising my e-book, which will go back up for sale at the appointed time, I want to take the time to encourage you today. The Lord pressed this upon my heart because, lately, I've been dealing with some discouragement and I’m not ashamed to admit it. I've learned when you're real with yourself; life will work itself out through God’s Hands. He's in control, no matter how much we try to "maneuver" our own path. Yes, we can make plans, but it must line up with God, so He can make provision on what necessary steps we need to take. "In his (her) heart a man (a woman) plans his (her) course, but the LORD determines his (her) steps." (Proverbs 16:9 NIV)

Am I losing you? I hope not.

If you’re following me, then I'm glad we're on the same page.

I won't lie to you; job searching is a pain-in-the-neck for me. Last year, what happened to me wasn't my fault (too many details to get into). It was a clear sign that the enemy doesn't want me to achieve what God has already orchestrated for me to do: to inspire you!

I know without a shadow of a doubt—I'm on the right track. The enemy used many people in my path of 2011, and yet, I'm still here by God's grace.

My heart isn't grieving as much like last year (yes, 2011 was a horrendous year for me).

Somehow, God managed to keep me in spite of all the agony I went through and still going through, to a certain extent. I don't know about you, but I'm certainly scared for my future because I can't see far ahead! However, I know this much that God gave me power to speak what I want to happen in my life. You see, when walking in faith, faith defies logic!

Huh?

Yes, faith really does. I will explain why.

I want to clarify you can't rule out logic entirely, but when it comes to certain circumstances in your life, and you've done all you can to make a situation work, this is where surrendering your burdens to the Lord comes in.

I can practically hear you saying, "But, Chimere. It's easier said than done. I can't ignore what's in front of me. Are you suggesting to me that I need to forget what I know?"

Yep. When it comes to entering God's throne of grace, our superior knowledge, filled with education or life experiences, can't compare with God's Wisdom. He is a Way Maker and nothing surprises God, and nothing or no one can outsmart Him.

He is all knowing and He already knows what's going on with you and me. I'm at the end of my rope and I need God to perform a miracle for me ... well, a couple of miracles for me. My faith is challenged through the fire and I honestly don't know how much more heat I can bear (laughing dryly).

But God already has a plan for me. Even though, I can't see His provision, but I know He's working it out for my good because this is what He promised me. I realize my situation is beyond my control and I can only do so much what God allows me to do with my human limitations.

We, as humans, have limits—but God doesn't. I love the sound of this. I feel confident in knowing He is moving on my behalf. He knows my heart and my intentions. Granted, I make mistakes, but the Lord knows I'm pure in heart. But what happens if you made a terrible mistake and you're not sure you can be redeemed?

I can answer this confidently: as long as you're sincere with God and you mean it with your whole heart, God will always redeem you with His Forgiveness.

1 John 1:9 K.J.V. tells us, "If we confess our sins, he (God) is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." And this is true, I know, because there were times when I've slipped and came clean with God and He washed me and purified me like a Loving Father does. Remember: God doesn't condemn, Satan does.

Satan always tries to place blame and bring up your past, to make you feel inadequate. Religious folks will put on a façade, acting like they are holier-than-thou, "believing" they have it all together, which isn’t true.

I have a problem when certain people who are "convinced" they are ordained by God and wrongfully throw daggers at us imperfect folks, who are trying to do the best we can. Synthetic rules just don't apply when it comes to seeking God's face like never before.

I've been having alone time with God and I've been pondering where everything went wrong for me in 2011. Lord knows I've tried, I really tried doing and being my best. I've also come to realize that sometimes our best is all we can provide. We can't solve everything. Some situations are best left in God's Hands—not ours.

That's why I love God because He is a miracle worker. He knows how to triumph the enemy's plan, which Satan uses against us. Glory to God! He knows how to step in and rescue us at our faintest hour. He is better than Superman. He's our Super Friend (like Mary Mary sings on their CD: The Sound). He's more powerful than any tornado and war that occurs in our world. He's much sweeter than honey on a honeycomb. He's all I could ask for and more.

No matter what happens to me, I know God got my back (I know this isn’t correct, but I’m making a point). God always make a way out of no way. When people mean you for evil; God, somehow, constructs a way to surpass the hurt that intends to harm you. And surprisingly, in time's own way, God ensures a way where Satan is left confounded and frustrated.

Is there anything too hard for God? No.

I feel God moving on my behalf in the spirit realm, even though, it doesn't appear this way in the natural realm. No matter how afraid you are, you must know God is working it out for your good. It may not look like it right now, but know it's working out for your good.

Don't worry about the "Goliath" standing in your way. And whatever "Goliath" desires to remain constant in your life, please know that God has already destroyed the mountain in advance!

I'm learning to praise God in the midst of my storms. You see, happiness is based on circumstances and not what dwells in your soul. If you take away the big houses, fancy cars, and other perks that's been added in your life, can you truly say you will find a reason to smile?

I can.

Don’t get me wrong, who doesn’t want nice things and to achieve it? Nonetheless, objects can’t fill the voids in your life, but having a relationship with God can!

Joy exceeds happiness. Happiness is based on condition, but joy isn't. For instance, today when I came home from job searching, I saw a little boy; he couldn't be no more than 2-years-old or 3. I laughed at him when he held his little arm out while walking away from the moving car (the boy was on the sidewalk) that was parking in the empty spot. He said, "You're not waiting for me to move."

I couldn't stop laughing, but his comment brought a smile to face. And I know in spite of my current situation, God is in control. It’s like God is illustrating to me about moving on His timing. God's timing is everything. I'm learning I can't move ahead of Him nor can I move behind Him, but beside Him. God and I are in this together. Wherever He wants me to go—I'm there. God is carrying me through my trials and tribulations. He's being my main confidant through it all.

God is so awesome. He's magnificent and He's altogether lovely. He's perfect when I'm not. Amen? He knows what step I'm taking before I'm considering it. He protects me from situations I cannot see or people who seeks to hurt me. He warns me, when needed, and He comforts me when I have no one to console me. I can always rely on His Word. Because, in His Word, there is peace, love, and joy.

When friends turn their backs on me. When enemies seek to annihilate my soul. When things seem to fall apart, I know God is here. And He's here right now. Maybe you, too, are ready to throw in the towel. Maybe you feel like no one is listening and no one cares. But I come here to tell you God is moving on your behalf. Don't give up and don't give in, no matter how detrimental your situation may seem. Hang in there and know God's help is on the way. In due time, you will see how your tumultuous situation is working out for your good.

"And we know that all things work for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his (God's) purpose." Romans 8:28 (K.J.V.)

Enough said.





No comments:

Post a Comment